Our recruitment and selection process
Our process is designed to ensure merit, equity and probity is incorporated into all our recruitment decisions, and that the most suitable people are selected and appointed. This is in accordance with our Recruitment and Selection Procedure.
Key steps in the recruitment process are
- The selection panel assesses the applications and undertakes a short listing process to determine who will be interviewed.
- Interviews are conducted.
- Referee reports obtained for suitable/preferred applicants.
- Selection report prepared.
- Approval to appoint obtained.
- Applicants notified of the outcome.
It is your responsibility to make sure your application is received at Bendigo Community Health Services by the closing date and time stated in the advertisement. Late applications may not be considered.
Mandatory requirements for working within BCHS
On commencement of employment successful applicants will be required to:
- Undergo a National Police History Check - the Check will be at the expense of the applicant.
- Complete a Statutory Declaration pending the receipt of a clear Police Check.
- Sign the Pre-existing Injury/Disease Declaration.
- Present a copy of original professional qualifications or registration (if required).
- Present a Working with Children Check (as required).
- Code of Conduct Agreement.
- Privacy Agreement.
Submit your online application