Take a positive approach to dealing with issues or stresses by learning skills to cope better through our FRIENDS Adult Resilience Program.
This World Health Organization-endorsed program develops social and emotional skills to help you for life.
Call Anne-Marie or Siobhan (03) 5448 1600.
The program will help you:
• Identify feelings and develop empathy
• Control and regulate intense emotions
• Learn relaxation techniques
• Learn mindfulness skills and exercises to stay in the moment, focus and relax
• Prevent bullying for both victims and bullies.
• Resist peer pressure and develop positive relationships
• Compromise in tricky situations and avoid conflict
• Choose appropriate role models
• Set realistic and achievable life or study goals
• Learn organisation and focus skills
• Develop non internet-based friendships and relationships
Learn more by calling Anne-Marie or Siobhan at our Central site on (03) 5448 1600.