Bendigo Community Health Services has launched Clinic Central at La Trobe University Bendigo.
Clinic Central offers a complete sexual health service for students.
A sexual health nurse is available at Clinic Central each Tuesday afternoon.
Our men’s health male nurse practitioner is at the clinic every second Wednesday.
The clinic is confidential and appointments are protected under Victorian privacy laws.
The clinic will offer sexual health services such as:
- Sexual transmissible infection testing.
- Blood borne virus testing.
- Contraception advice.
- Pregnancy testing and advice.
- Unplanned pregnancy support.
- Pap tests
- Any other sexual health concerns
Appointments will be conducted in a relaxed atmosphere.
Come and see us if you have any questions or worries … we are here to help you.