Become involved in Community Health and have a say about the health of your community.
Why become a Member?
As a member you can contribute to our current and future direction, supporting your local community.
Members are entitled to the following:
- Information about Health and Wellbeing
- Have your say about our communities health and wellbeing
- Participate in client/patient and community surveys
- Receive a copy of our Quality of Care and Annual Reports
- Nominate to become a Director of the Board subject to eligibility
- Participate in electing the Board of Directors
Why we need Members
Bendigo Community Health Services values the engagement, participation and involvement of community. This makes sure that our community, members and patient/clients have a voice.
Criteria for Membership
If you are over the age of 18 years and either:
- Are a Patient/Client or carer for a Patient/Client
- You’re a volunteer with Bendigo Community Health Services
- You live, work or study in the local community
- You have a previous connection with Bendigo Community Health Services which the Board believes necessary or desirable to further its objectives
How to become a Member
Becoming a Member of Bendigo Community Health Services Ltd requires that you complete an application form and return it to Bendigo Community Health Services.
All applications are considered by the Board who are required to formally endorse membership.
What is the role of the Board of Bendigo Community Health Services Limited?
The Directors of the Bendigo Community Health Services Board are responsible for ensuring we achieve our Vision, Mission, Strategic Directions and Objectives and, in doing so, meets all compliance requirements. These duties are carried out on behalf of our community and key stakeholders including State and Federal Government.
Membership application form